Your copy of our Genealogist’s Guide to Latin declension is on its way for you to understand the Latin nouns’ endings in your research.
You can learn so much from the registers!
The entries can contain
- your ancestor’s name and profession, rank or status,
- the father’s name and profession, rank or status,
- the mother’s name,
- names of witnesses and godparents and their professions or ranks
- name of the clergy
Our guide will help you based on the endings to tell apart
- the acting person and the object
- the subject of a passive construction and the actor
- the newborn and the parents
You can look up the endings and see an English example for that case’s usage at once.
Please look at your inbox in a few minutes for a letter from Judit @ Historia Translation with the subject line “Your copy of the the Genealogist’s Guide to Latin declension” (If you don’t find our mail in your inbox, please look at your spam folder and whitelist us.)
And we have more help for you!