Your copy of our Beginner’s Guide to Latin Church Registers is on its way for you to become more successful in your research.
You can learn so much from the registers!
They can contain your ancestor’s
- profession, rank or status,
- death cause,
- circumstances of baptism, marriage or death,
- names of witnesses and godparents,
- place of origin, domicile etc.
In our guide you will find information about
- the two forms of registers: column and paragraph form
- the usual columns and data in Latin church registers
- the meaning of the Latin words status or conditio
- the usual remarks in registers’ column observationes.
Please look at your inbox in a few minutes for a letter from Judit @ Historia Translation with the subject line “Your copy of the Beginner’s Guide to Latin Church Registers” (If you don’t find our mail in your inbox, please look at your spam folder and whitelist us.)
And we have more help for you!